Friday 16 November 2012

Romwe is puuuuurrrr-fect



I've always heard amazing things about romwe and I decided today would be the day I have a gander on their website. Safe to say, I wasn't let down! They have so much beautiful clothing it's unreal! The first two things that caught my eye were these two lovely dresses. Now, just like a lot of people, I am a bit cat crazy (not sure if I should be proud to admit that) and when I saw these I instantly thought "I need them". First dress is the Cat Face White Dress which I think is adorable with the little net ribbon detail on the front. The cats face covers up your breasts which means it's probably not a good idea to wear a bra with this dress as you would be able to see it, a bit of tape or maybe a few plasters and you should be fine. Although, I do think if you were to wear this casual with a nice over sized denim jacket or cardigan you might be able (that's a big might) to get away with a strapless bra, as long as the jacket or cardigan covers up the sides. The mesh that covers the upper part of the dress is gorgeous and isn't plain, it has white little dots over it. The second dress is the Black Catty Dress (can be bought in white), I would rather this dress in black because it seemed a lot warmer. A winter must have with such warm, fluffy looking material. Perfect for a night out or just to college! Even though you probably would be able to spot a little bit of fluff on this a mile away, it is gorgeous. I think the cute ribbon on this dress makes it stand out from normal cat style dresses. From the pictures of the model wearing it, it does seem to be quite short so I don't think I'd ever wear it without a pair of tights underneath them. Some might prefer this dress to the first as you can safely wear a strapless or a transparent strap bra under it.

I think they're both so gorgeous and I am tempted to ask good old Santa to bring me them, hopefully I'd have been a good enough girl for them both!

3 comments:

  1. Llinos get facebook again, I miss you :( and your phones never working! Matt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're everywhere! No more facebook for me, starts too much arguments and stuff, message me your number on here and I'll text you soon xo

    ReplyDelete