Monday 26 November 2012

Less than a month to go!


And I've stupidly decided to have my heart set on 3 items of clothing I know I won't ever get, even though they're not stupidly expensive I just know that no one will get me them cause my mam has already picked my presents.

First up are studded high heel platform boots from glamorous UK. Even though I very rarely go out on nights out, I really like these! I've wanted a pair of JC's for so long but seeing as I won't be ever to afford them, these are perfect. I'd probably try and wear them for every day things as well.
Secondly, Rikki studded blue wash denim shorts
. If you know me pretty well you will know I have a tiny bit of an obsession with shorts. They are my favourite things to wear, rain or shine. I really love studded shorts and these are so nice!
Last, Fadia camouflage jacket with gold sequin sleeves. I was watching "Made in Chelsea" yesterday and I saw Millie's jacket and it was similar to this and I fell in love with it. I love the camo look but I love the sleeves on this. You can get it in black or gold but I think the gold is nicer and stands out more. Quite cheap for a jacket as well.

So, who knows, I might get these, I might not. Less than a month to find out!

2 comments:

  1. i've commented you the number on your last post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody text me! i've well missed you x

    ReplyDelete