Thursday 8 November 2012

Glamorous £200 Challenge

Glamorous have challenged us bloggers to create a wishlist of Glamorous products worth £200. Now, I have been making so much wishlists lately and I have to admit it was so much more fun to put a budget on them. I made two outfits because otherwise it would be a big mess of things and I'd rather them look nicer and tidier.
Outfit one -
Charcoal Disco Pants I love disco pants, they go with so much outfits. You can dress them up or wear them even if you wanted to pop to the corner shop. I think Glamorous have given an amazing price of £29.99 which you'd have to be a fool to refuse.
Camouflage Knit Cardigan I love camo print and I love cardigans, as soon as I saw this I fell in love. Just like the disco pants, they can be dressed with any sort of style. You could pair it up with a dress and boots or some leggings, over sized t-shirt and pumps.
Underwood Studded Cream Vest
Such a gorgeous top! I would wear this to college or on a night out. Also, it has been seen on TOWIE's Lauren Pope! To me, it doesn't get any better. TOWIE, studs and a good priced top, it's like heaven all in one for me.
Skull Detail Ballet Shoe
They are so gorgeous. I was sat here for ages deciding if I wanted to use the black ones or the peach ones. I caved in to pick the black ones as I wear a lot more black and think they'd go so lovely with the disco pants. At £10 I'm tempted to buy them and the peach ones, they're so beautiful and I love the little diamond detail on the skulls eyes and mouth.
My first outfit all came up to £92.97.
Outfit two -
Acid Denim Jean
Now, I hardly ever wear jeans so it takes a lot for me to even like a pair. I saw these and thought "I need them in my life". They're such a lovely colour and look like they'd fit amazingly. A lovely light colour which can go with so much different tops, jackets and shoes.
Black with Square Gold Studs Knit Jumper I was dreading to see the price of this because usually studded jumpers are over priced but I felt a little bit of relief when I noticed how amazing the price was! Only £25!! It's such a good price for such a fashionable item of clothing. I love the style, colour and everything about it. It's a winter must have in the wardrobe.
Black Wedge High Top Trainers I love high top trainers and being a short person, I love that they've now made wedge high tops. I think the all black high tops are gorgeous. I often wear black on a night out and think these would look so amazing with a black bodycon skirt and a white crop top t-shirt. I really do hope that I have these under my Christmas tree, I think they're beautiful!
Leather Look Stud Embellished Shopper Bag in Black Yes, another stud item off me, shock shock. I've been looking for a nice studded bag for college and I think it's safe to say, I've found it! It's such a gorgeous bag and looks like it's amazing quality. I know I'd be walking around college showing off this beaut if I bought it.
My second outfit all came up to £103.98

All in all, my wish list comes up to £196.95! What would you buy with £200 at Glamorous?

No comments:

Post a Comment