Friday 26 October 2012

My first motel rocks purchase.

                                                                          Teagan Dipped Hem Dress in Black and Taupe
I had a wedding to go to on Wednesday and for ages I was looking for a dress. I went to the usual places of topshop, river island and searched online with boohoo and missguided but found nothing. There were a lot of nice black dresses but I'm a strong believer in wearing colour for a wedding so I decided against them. I then remembered about motel rocks, I've never bought from there before but I'd heard such good things about it. After picking between two dresses I decided to get this one because I loved the dip hem skirt and the black top of it meant I could pair it up with black shoes.
It arrived quite quickly, which I'm super happy about and I was really happy with the price (£18.00 in the sale, really can't even think about complaining about that price because it's so good). Anyway, unlike the picture and the description the skirt wasn't a pink or a nude sandy colour, it was more of a nude beige. I was a bit let down with that because I was looking forward to the nice pale pink skirt. The top of the dress was a stretchy material which didn't look tacky unlike most stretchy material, luckily as well I could hide my bra under it. It was a nice length, I did worry a bit because I am very short and I was scared that it would be by my feet but it was calf length. I paired this dress up with my suede wedged boots from newlook that I got last year that have a gold zip on the side. Apart from the colour of the skirt, I am very pleased with motel rocks. I don't think I'll be buying much coloured dresses off them again in case I am slightly disappointed again like I was with the skirt of this but I would buy other clothing off them. I also would recommend motel rocks with the price and the quick delivery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment